Monday, April 13, 2009

Where to buy authentic Prada leather dress shoes?

Where to buy authentic Prada leather dress shoes?


Hi all,


I want to buy good authentic Prada leather dress shoes. I went to a few places in New York city such as DSW and Century 21, etc. They have many shoes on sale. But I found a problem with this type of shopping experience: whenever there is a good deal, it will already be grabbed by somebody else many days ago and it will wait for me to get it. The result was either lack of good deals on good designer brands, or lack of availability of suitable sizes for me. Thus I want to try the alternative method -- online shopping. I am specifically looking for good deals for Prada leather dress shoes(professional and formal). I browsed and googled and found quite a bunch of online shops with a variety of prices and models. Could you please recommend some reliable and big shops that are reputable for authenticity and with good deals? Thank you very much. By the way, does anybody know what are the %26quot;loafers%26quot;? Are they formal and professional f

Where to buy authentic Prada leather dress shoes?
Authentic Prada is NOT sold at DSW or Century 21.


As far as I know Prada never discounts their shoes.


Did you look on their website: http://www.prada.com/
Reply:Neiman Marcus loafers are professional footware



nanny agency

No comments:

Post a Comment